Give Your Visitors An Empowering Experience in a Non-judgmental Setting
ABOUT ROCK U: THE INSTITUTE OF ROCK 'N' ROLL
Rock U takes interactivity...and cranks it up to eleven, featuring stations and displays you won’t find anywhere else. Your guests can find their inner rock star with electric guitars, drums and percussion they can actually play!
- Unique photo opportunities
- Rock and radio history
- Original Rock photography
- Fun, challenging interactives
- ...and much more.
Featuring the Theramin
iPads + software= one man band
Real electric guitars, ready to play
Explore many different instruments
Multimedia light and sound show
Big Keyboard Experience
As seen in Tom Hanks’ movie “Big”
Phone Booth/Abbey Road
Beatlemania photo op
Unique Surf Rock photo op
Famous venues, legendary concerts
Rock Concert Coloring Table
Make your own poster
Speaker Photo Op
Get big, get loud, get noticed!
Four real drum kits.
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS
Space Requirements: 7,000 sq ft
Venue responsible for inbound shipping
- Complete exhibit consisting of exhibition walls, displays and framed artifacts, interactive elements, signage & stations
- Retail storefront for Hall of Heroes related merchandise and capability to integrate with existing on site merchandising plans
- Consultation – site analysis, custom designed floor plan to fit your exhibit space
- Full staff and Production Manager to oversee local operations (install & dismantle)
- Marketing Handbook with key art, press photos, video, and template press releases
- Optional Features available at additional cost:Artist signings – Voice Actors – Industry Talent
- Minimum Access Height: 96"
- Minimum Access Width: 96"
- Storage: 1000 Sq Feet
- Forklift With Fork Extensions
- 2 Pallet Jacks (one standard + one extended)
- 1 (minimum) Johnson Bars (j-bar)
- Elevated Loading Dock for 53' Dry Van OR Forklift
- 4 Heavy-duty Furniture Dollies
- Entrance credentials for all staff and any exhibition volunteers.
- Level site, cleared exhibition space.
- Trench or overhead 110v Power to each exhibit component
- Load in / load out assistance. 2 to 3 crew members minimum
- Exhibit Lighting Focused and Provided By Venue