An Interactive Experience on a Heroic Scale
ABOUT HALL OF HEROES
“Hall of Heroes” brings guests into the world of superheroes, crime-fighters, gadgets and spies through immersive experience.
As soon as visitors enter the “Hall of Heroes,” they immediately and themselves in the thick of the action in an ambitious, custom-built space. Their journey takes them through several themed environments with surprises around each corner.
“Heroes” has been enjoyed by several hundred thousand visitors from Canada, across the US, and China.
- Movie prop-quality photo opportunities, including an authentic George Barris-built 1966 Batmobile
- Challenging, highly engaging interactive displays and tests
- Intriguing, informative displays with props, costumes and more
- Fun, fascinating history and memorabilia
Learn the circumstances that create superheroes, discover the ideals that heroes uphold, and push boundaries as to what it truly means to be heroic in the Hall of Heroes!
Starting your journey in the ‘Identification Station’ guests will learn about, and get sorted into, one of the five disciplines that are the basis for all super powers: ‘Powers of the Body’, ‘Powers of the Mind,’ ‘Mastery,’ ‘Gadgets,’ and the ‘Elements.’ These five powers are reflected throughout the exhibit where guests can explore, learn and test their skills at the many interactive stations to find out what discipline of Superhero they excel in.
The exhibit features a full scale "half" replica of the 1960’s Barris Kustoms’ Batmobile and various other movie props, replicas and rare artifacts from past and present major motion pictures and television shows. Interactive display cases will take guests through a history of heroes and how people relate to them, from the ‘Radio’ to the ‘Pop Culture’ display that talks about everything from blockbuster films, to large-scale comic conventions.
The Hall of Heroes exhibit is truly a place to “Discover Your Superpowers!”
Find your super power!
A blast to the senses
Combo Memory Game
Powers of the mind
Challenging and fun
Touch Path Game
A touch of James Bond
Bomb Defuse/Speed Test
Can you do it in time?
Reflexes are key
Super Balance Challenge
Will you lose your cool?
Heroic, or not quite?
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS
Space Requirements: 8,000 sq ft
Venue Responsible for Inbound Shipping
- Complete exhibit consisting of exhibition walls, displays and framed artifacts, interactive elements, signage & stations
- Retail storefront for Hall of Heroes related merchandise and capability to integrate with existing on site merchandising plans
- Consultation – site analysis, custom designed floor plan to fit your exhibit space
- Full staff and Production Manager to oversee local operations (install & dismantle)
- Marketing Handbook with key art, press photos, video, and template press releases
- Optional Features available at additional cost:Artist signings – Voice Actors – Industry Talent
- Minimum Access Height: 96"
- Minimum Access Width: 96"
- Storage: 1000 Sq Feet
- Forklift With Fork Extensions
- 2 Pallet Jacks (one standard + one extended)
- 1 (minimum) Johnson Bars (j-bar)
- Elevated Loading Dock for 53' Dry Van OR Forklift
- 4 Heavy-duty Furniture Dollies
- Entrance credentials for all staff and any exhibition volunteers.
- Level site, cleared exhibition space.
- Trench or overhead 110v Power to each exhibit component
- Load in / load out assistance. 2 to 3 crew members minimum
- Exhibit Lighting Focused and Provided By Venue