Transport Yourself Behind the Scenes Where Imagination Becomes Reality
ABOUT THE ANIMATION ACADEMY: FROM PENCILS TO PIXELS
The Animation Academy (previously named "Get Animated") explores the unique world of animation, from traditional hand-drawn cels to exciting breakthroughs in stop-motion and CGI. Stage Nine Exhibitions proudly welcomes involvement from major US animation studios.
Visitors can create their own stop-motion animated short, learn about the art of storyboarding, go behind the scenes with artists and animators, and enjoy America’s largest 3D zoetrope.
Each display and interactive activity features the participation of industry leaders, from original hand-drawn cells to real stop-motion maquettes.
Art In Motion Drawing Station
3D Printing Demo
Wind and the Willows Car
Clay Maquettes Collection
Chuck Jones University
Gumby Stop Motion Studio
Warner Bros Photo Op
Vintage Animation Camera
Interactive Photo Booth
"Tortoise and the Hare" Scene
Gumby "Hidden Velley" Scene
Misc Display Cases with
Interactive Watercolor Wall
Stop Motion Stations
Traditional Tracing Stations
Digital Tracing Stations
Kung Fu Panda Photo Op
Shrek KEVA Castle
Origins of Animation
Exhibit Entry Sign
Timeline and Detailed Graphics
RFID Learning Station
Mystery Machine Photo Op
Voice Acting Demo
Spongebob Photo Ops
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS
Space Requirements: 6,000 sq ft
Venue responsible for inbound shipping
- Complete exhibit consisting of exhibition walls, displays and framed artifacts, interactive elements, signage & stations
- Retail storefront for Hall of Heroes related merchandise and capability to integrate with existing on site merchandising plans
- Consultation – site analysis, custom designed floor plan to fit your exhibit space
- Full staff and Production Manager to oversee local operations (install & dismantle)
- Marketing Handbook with key art, press photos, video, and template press releases
- Optional Features available at additional cost:Artist signings – Voice Actors – Industry Talent
- Minimum Access Height: 96"
- Minimum Access Width: 96"
- Storage: 1000 Sq Feet
- Forklift With Fork Extensions
- 2 Pallet Jacks (one standard + one extended)
- 1 (minimum) Johnson Bars (j-bar)
- Elevated Loading Dock for 53' Dry Van OR Forklift
- 4 Heavy-duty Furniture Dollies
- Entrance credentials for all staff and any exhibition volunteers.
- Level site, cleared exhibition space.
- Trench or overhead 110v Power to each exhibit component
- Load in / load out assistance. 2 to 3 crew members minimum
- Exhibit Lighting Focused and Provided By Venue